Need to engage your clients or connect with prospects? Improve your team’s mood or capture media attention? Host a virtual party! It's the smart way to go! We will organize it for you!
You have clearly defined goals, and a virtual party can help achieve them. From the initial meeting--where you tell us about your needs--to the actual event, we handle every aspect so your party can be an outstanding success!
Here are a few great ideas:
- The virtual press conference: Surprise the media with a "different" press conference. Get them to talk about your company, its new product or the start of your new marketing campaign!
- A virtual party for the product launch: Create media buzz to coincide with your newest product release. The media will love it!
- An online customer appreciation party: Now that you've won a new customer, you'll want to keep the orders coming. So, hold a virtual event exclusively for the client, and really let them know how much you appreciate the relationship!
- The VIP virtual event: An exclusive VIP party is a great way to make your best customers feel special. Use the event to sneak-preview products or hold a private sale.
- A "happy anniversary" party: Organize a virtual celebration with your clients to increase their loyalty, or invite your employees as a special thank-you for their efforts.
- The online award ceremony: Celebrate a milestone together with your collaborators, or improve employee morale by holding an award ceremony complete with gifts and surprises.
- A virtual holiday party: Invite your employees to a virtual Christmas party featuring "secret Santa" and other online activities. You can also throw great virtual parties for clients, media, prospective customers, etc. The possibilities are practically endless!
Virtual board and shareholder meetings: Take teleconferencing to the next level with the powerful interaction of a virtual event. Simply tell us your objectives, and we'll suggest ways for you to achieve them.
Webinars: Improve your webinars with a few tips . . . and make them virtually foolproof!
- An online charity auction: Support a good cause as you highlight your brand and build media interest.
- The online sports/videogame tournament: Reward your employees with fun activities and, in the process, raise money for a good cause.
Online networking: Establish new contacts with an online networking event. The more people you know, the more new clients, partners and vendors you can have!