Cultural Diversity at Work
- At the end of the course you will be able to set work guidelines for culturally diverse teams, keeping a balance between the different cultures and equal treatment in the work conditions and the enforcement of ground rules in the interest of a strong work environment.
- Learn to manage cultural diversity at work.
- Set the right guidelines and dynamics for work in diverse and multicultural teams, doing away with misunderstandings and inappropriate work habits.
- Team Leaders or people who manage virtual work teams and specifically multicultural teams.
Working in the virtual world brings new dynamics of relating and interacting with work and the people on your team. One of the most common characteristics of virtual work teams is that they are made up of people from different parts of the world, in other words it is a multicultural team whose members are scattered in different geographical locations yet simultaneously find themselves in one virtual office. How to deal with the cultural diversity at work?
This course shows you how to identify different strategies and tools to manage the cultural diversity at work using a common language and meaning for guidelines and work dynamics. This way, employees can unify their goals and work together to achieve them using the various resources contributed by each person on the virtual team.
The objective is to enrich everybody's process, but above all to be a leader so that the different cultural work methods can be united under ground rules applicable in every work context, and enforcing one language and work dynamic throughout the virtual context.
You will be able to address and establish important aspects to take into account and develop with your multicultural team such as:
- Responsibility and commitment
- Quality of work
- Employee relations
- Enforcing ground rules
Did you know?:
Cultural diversity enriches work processes and strengthens them through the exchange of important lessons and valuable information to the entire work team.
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.