The Art of Leading: Business and Leadership
- This course will provide you with real, powerful tools to develop your business leadership, and strengthen this important attribute in your work and professional environment.
- Awaken the leader inside you and harness this potential to bring about the best results in your professional and work life.
- Team leaders interested in strengthening their skills as team leaders, to improve their performance and expand their skills as those responsible for managing virtual work teams.
Today, leadership is the possibility that every person has to realize the full human potential that resides within them. This important ability entails helping others to realize the strength and power that resides within everyone. The potential is even greater when working in a group and using initiative and innovative ideas that drive the improvement of the organization or company behind collective business leadership. Thus, leadership is a skill that is perfected with experience, continuous learning and charisma, and becomes stronger when shared in a group.
For a while, and quite wrongly, it was thought that a leader was born into it, yet today's reality is different and this concept has changed. A leader is the product of tenacious work day in and day out on this high art. Also, it was previously thought that only those at the top of a company were exercising leadership, and in this respect the reality today has changed as well. Namely, business leadership can and should be practiced by every member of a team, this way each person gives one hundred percent of their effort.
In this course you will get a chance to identify the different types of business leadership, and plan strategies that are relevant to you and that answer the reality of your work and professional life. You will become familiar with key aspects of exercising the role of leader, such as:
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Assertive Communication
- Creativity and change management
- Managing and organizing virtual work teams
- Empowerment and autonomy
- Motivation and the ability to motivate
At the end of this course, you will be able to implement in your work environment the tools and skills that define a leader, and pass them on to your team to promote collective business leadership. Furthermore, you will learn the essential aspects that a leader needs to develop to reach new heights in his or her work. You will be able to identify the things that make a leader proactive and integral, realizing not only its own dreams but helping others realize theirs as well.
Did you know?:
Did you know that there are many talents that can make a person a leader? There is no right or only way to be a leader; rather it is something that each person builds from their own potential. There are many talents and the trick to leadership knows how to harness that potential to achieve big things.
To sign up, click on Sign up now and follow the Paypal steps.
If you need your trainings at your office please contact us.